Wine Investment / How to invest in fine wines?
How to invest in fine wines?
How to invest in fine wine successfully or how fine wine investments work are questions many investors may ask themselves. Nowadays it is no longer a market reserved for the rich, the experienced or the larger funds and institutions. Any private investor looking for an alternative to their banks can profit from this new alternative. With more safety and higher returns than traditional investments like stocks and shares, such value can very simply be added to any investor’s portfolio.
Investment in wine can start with as little as a few thousand Euros. Bordeaux Traders do however recommend a starting capital of at least € 25,000, in order to build a very well diversified and balanced portfolio. That will allow us to spread your potential avenues of profit over several different investment chateaux and vintages.
Where to invest and what to invest in is simply a matter of intelligent market research, trend monitoring and timing; what to buy, when to buy and when to sell – timing is essential. As Bordeaux Traders only deal with the best of the best when it comes to investment wine, you can rest assured your personal account manager will compile your investment portfolio with fine wines that show a serious inclination for high capital growth.
Investing in fine wines through Bordeaux Traders is in itself a treat. This is how it works:
- Your investment advisor will ascertain your investment needs and requirements
- A tailor made portfolio will be created for you
- An account at a specialised and bonded wine warehouse will be opened for you
- Your wines shall be booked into your own personalised account
- You will receive a certificate of ownership
- Thereafter we will keep you posted and you can experience the substantial value increases of your portfolio
Further reading on wine investment
- PHP Warning: igbinary_unserialize_header: unsupported version: "a:18"..., should begin with a binary version header of "\x00\x00\x00\x01" or "\x00\x00\x00\x02" in /data/www/k002827/web/bordeaux-traders.com/typo3/sysext/core/Classes/Cache/Frontend/VariableFrontend.php line 99
Is investing in fine wine really tax free? Are investment wines exempt from income tax and capital gains tax? These are some of the salient questions posed by savvy investors when dealing with investments in luxury wines.
Timing is absolutely crucial – in life, as well as in the arena of financial investments. As mentioned in previous articles, the fine wine investment market is steadily moving into the mainstream of alternative financial investments.
Gone are the days where a Hugo Boss suit and Rolex timepiece would propel your perception in the public eye. Even a Ferrari in the garage no longer carries as much status as it once did; however, top class luxury wines are slowly becoming a status symbol for the wealthy and...
Bordeaux Traders - The Fine Wine Investment Brokerage GmbH
Mooslackengasse 17, 1190 Vienna
Phone: +43 676 490 51 19