This 7,500-case blend of 62% Merlot and 38% Cabernet Franc is one of the strongest wines of the vintage. A deep blue/purple hue is accompanied by classic aromas of smoky blueberries and blackberries as well as incense and floral notes in the background. A beautiful texture, opulence, flamboyance, and purity characterize this stunningly deep, full-bodied effort, another great success from proprietor Hubert de Bouard. Anticipated maturity: 2009-2022.
Chateau Angelus is a prominent wine estate from the appellation of Saint Emilion, located on the right bank in the wine growing region of Bordeaux, France. Until the year 1990 it was referred to as Chateau L’Angelus or just L’Angelus.
This superior Bordeaux wine was promoted in the Saint Emilion Classification of 2012, now ranking as a Premier Grand Cru Classe (A), a tribute to its consistent production of top quality wine.
Chateau Angelus also produces a second wine named Carillon d’Angelus. The entire chateau covers an area of 23.4 hectares and its annual production is just over 10,000 cases.
Premier Grand Cru Classe
Saint Emilion/right bank
DISCLAIMER - Bordeaux Traders © 2015
- - All prices are only for perfect OWC's (Original Wooden Case) = 12 * 750 ml bottles.
- - All stocks are of verified European provenance.
- - Bordeaux Traders holds no responsibility over accuracy of information.
- - Images may not reflect wines held in stock.
- - Current Price is an indicative figure from market average; actual market value may vary.
- - Due to constant market evolution, buy/sell prices may be subject to change.