Delicious aromas and flavors of kirsch and licorice emerge from the dark ruby-hued 2007 Lafleur (a blend of 53% Merlot and 47% Cabernet Franc). It is a medium-bodied, round, luscious cuvee revealing more density than most of its peers. Drink it over the next 10-15 years.
Chateau Lafleur is a Bordeaux winery based in the Pomerol appellation, on the Right Bank of Bordeaux, France. Located in the Gironde department, it is an unclassified wine (like all wines from this region) yet is a highly rated wine, amongst the world’s elite. Year after year, Chateau Lafleur produces top wines always commanding high prices at auctions and sales.
Since the year 1984 Chateau Lafleur has also produced a second wine labeled Les Pensees de Lafleur, which is commonly regarded as an ‘insider’s secret’ throughout the wine industry. The wine estate of Chateau Lafleur spans a mere 4 hectares and produces around 1,500 cases a year of its premier wine. In total, Chateau Lafleur has an output of just under 2,000 cases a year.
1,000 - 1,500 cases
DISCLAIMER - Bordeaux Traders © 2015
- - All prices are only for perfect OWC's (Original Wooden Case) = 12 * 750 ml bottles.
- - All stocks are of verified European provenance.
- - Bordeaux Traders holds no responsibility over accuracy of information.
- - Images may not reflect wines held in stock.
- - Current Price is an indicative figure from market average; actual market value may vary.
- - Due to constant market evolution, buy/sell prices may be subject to change.