A soft, elegant, light to medium-bodied wine, the 1993 offers clean, fresh, redcurrant and cranberry scents and flavors. Crisp acidity gives the wine vibrancy, but it is a wine to drink during its first 5-6 years of life.
Chateau Lascombes is a top fine wine producer located in the Margaux appellation of Bordeaux, France. As designated by the Bordeaux Wine Official Classification of 1855, Chateau Lascombes holds the rank of Second Growth.
In addition to its primary wine, Chateau Lascombes produces a second wine labeled Chevalier de Lascombes. Of the two premier fine wines, over 300,000 bottles are shipped out each and every year.
The vineyards at Chateau Lascombes contain a grape selection of around 50% Merlot, 45% Cabernet Sauvignon and another 5% Petit Verdot. Usually, these outstanding fine wines are mature enough to drink in just under 10 years, and can keep well for up to 30 years.
20,000 - 22,000 cases
DISCLAIMER - Bordeaux Traders © 2015
- - All prices are only for perfect OWC's (Original Wooden Case) = 12 * 750 ml bottles.
- - All stocks are of verified European provenance.
- - Bordeaux Traders holds no responsibility over accuracy of information.
- - Images may not reflect wines held in stock.
- - Current Price is an indicative figure from market average; actual market value may vary.
- - Due to constant market evolution, buy/sell prices may be subject to change.