Chateau L'Eglise Clinet
Chateau L’Eglise Clinet is a wine estate producing luxury wines of exceptional quality, based in the Pomerol Appellation in Bordeaux, France. As a fine wine from the Right Bank Chateau L’Eglise Clinet remains officially unclassified, however, the reputation and status of the Chateau is up there with the best wineries in the world.
Chateau L’Eglise Clinet spans roughly 5 hectares in the wine growing region of Pomerol, and is mainly clay and gravel. The grape variety consists of 85% Merlot and 15% Cabernet Franc. Due to the natural slopes in and around the plots there is no excess water, which may play a part in the production of this elite wine. Annually, Chateau L’Eglise Clinet produces between 1,800 and 2,500 cases of wine.
1,800 - 2,500 cases
DISCLAIMER - Bordeaux Traders © 2015
- - All prices are only for perfect OWC's (Original Wooden Case) = 12 * 750 ml bottles.
- - All stocks are of verified European provenance.
- - Bordeaux Traders holds no responsibility over accuracy of information.
- - Images may not reflect wines held in stock.
- - Current Price is an indicative figure from market average; actual market value may vary.
- - Due to constant market evolution, buy/sell prices may be subject to change.