Robert Parker score
* price for one OWC (original wooden case) in perfect condition – 12x75cl per OWC
Last Update October 2015
Chateau Montrose is an exceptional wine producing estate in the Saint Estephe appellation in Bordeaux, France. As laid out by the Bordeaux Wine Official Classification of 1855, Chateau Montrose holds the rank of Second Growth – along with 14 other top wines.
Chateau Montrose is in one the most northern communes in Medoc, and covers around 68 hectares. The grape variety consists of 65% Cabernet Sauvignon, 25% Merlot and 10% Cabernet Franc.
Chateau Montrose produces two red wines; the second wine labeled La Dame de Montrose.
25,000 - 30,000 cases
DISCLAIMER - Bordeaux Traders © 2015
- - All prices are only for perfect OWC's (Original Wooden Case) = 12 * 750 ml bottles.
- - All stocks are of verified European provenance.
- - Bordeaux Traders holds no responsibility over accuracy of information.
- - Images may not reflect wines held in stock.
- - Current Price is an indicative figure from market average; actual market value may vary.
- - Due to constant market evolution, buy/sell prices may be subject to change.