Pichon Baron 1982
This wine turned out much better than I expected. At a young age, it was somewhat disjointed and seemingly lacked acidity, but there is no doubting its level of concentration. It has firmed up and lost some of its baby fat, and now reveals plenty of sweet, smoky, leathery black currant fruit, a plush, opulent mouthfeel, and has reached full maturity. The color is starting to brick at the edge of the glass. This complex, rich 1982 is best consumed over the next 5-8 years. Release price: ($105.00/case)
DISCLAIMER - Bordeaux Traders © 2015
- - All prices are only for perfect OWC's (Original Wooden Case) = 12 * 750 ml bottles.
- - All stocks are of verified European provenance.
- - Bordeaux Traders holds no responsibility over accuracy of information.
- - Images may not reflect wines held in stock.
- - Current Price is an indicative figure from market average; actual market value may vary.
- - Due to constant market evolution, buy/sell prices may be subject to change.
Bordeaux Traders - The Fine Wine Investment Brokerage GmbH
Mooslackengasse 17, 1190 Vienna
Phone: +43 676 490 51 19