Pichon Baron 1983
The 1983 is certainly a better-structured wine than the 1982, but as it has aged, it has, curiously, become less interesting. Dark ruby, with a spicy, cassis-and-herb-scented bouquet, this medium-bodied wine still has plenty of tannin, but appears to be maturing rapidly. Anticipated maturity: Now-2005. Last tasted, 3/89.
DISCLAIMER - Bordeaux Traders © 2015
- - All prices are only for perfect OWC's (Original Wooden Case) = 12 * 750 ml bottles.
- - All stocks are of verified European provenance.
- - Bordeaux Traders holds no responsibility over accuracy of information.
- - Images may not reflect wines held in stock.
- - Current Price is an indicative figure from market average; actual market value may vary.
- - Due to constant market evolution, buy/sell prices may be subject to change.
Bordeaux Traders - The Fine Wine Investment Brokerage GmbH
Mooslackengasse 17, 1190 Vienna
Phone: +43 676 490 51 19