Pichon Baron 1987
The 1987 Pichon-Longueville-Baron is an excellent wine for the vintage. Rich, long, supple, and fat, this tasty, generously endowed Pauillac should drink well for another 5-7 years. Anticipated maturity: Now-1996. Last tasted, 4/92.
DISCLAIMER - Bordeaux Traders © 2015
- - All prices are only for perfect OWC's (Original Wooden Case) = 12 * 750 ml bottles.
- - All stocks are of verified European provenance.
- - Bordeaux Traders holds no responsibility over accuracy of information.
- - Images may not reflect wines held in stock.
- - Current Price is an indicative figure from market average; actual market value may vary.
- - Due to constant market evolution, buy/sell prices may be subject to change.
Bordeaux Traders - The Fine Wine Investment Brokerage GmbH
Mooslackengasse 17, 1190 Vienna
Phone: +43 676 490 51 19