Pichon Baron 1997
Complex, evolved, mature, cedar, spice box, and black currant aromas emerge from this ruby/garnet-colored offering. Soft, with sweet tannin, spicy oak, and ripe fruit, but no significant depth, this is an open-knit, attractive Pauillac to enjoy now and over the next 7-8 years. *** This is a fruit-driven wine with good quantities of black currant fruit, medium body, a nicely saturated color, and a soft, diffuse finish. It should firm up with more cask aging, and be delicious when released later this year. Anticipated maturity: now-2010.
DISCLAIMER - Bordeaux Traders © 2015
- - All prices are only for perfect OWC's (Original Wooden Case) = 12 * 750 ml bottles.
- - All stocks are of verified European provenance.
- - Bordeaux Traders holds no responsibility over accuracy of information.
- - Images may not reflect wines held in stock.
- - Current Price is an indicative figure from market average; actual market value may vary.
- - Due to constant market evolution, buy/sell prices may be subject to change.
Bordeaux Traders - The Fine Wine Investment Brokerage GmbH
Mooslackengasse 17, 1190 Vienna
Phone: +43 676 490 51 19