Pichon Baron 1999
The dark ruby/purple-colored Pichon Longueville Baron reveals aromas of charcoal, black currants, and sweet toasty oak. This low acid, medium-bodied, charming, lush 1999 possesses good stuffing, ripe tannin, and a moderately long finish. Enjoy it now as well as over the next 10-12 years. *** A sexy, opulent and hedonistic Pichon-Baron, the 1999's dense ruby/purple color is accompanied by a low acid wine with a silky texture and good fleshiness. It offers jammy black fruits intermixed with licorice, incense, leather, and pain grille. Opulent and fat, it will be drinkable upon release, and last for 16-18 years.
DISCLAIMER - Bordeaux Traders © 2015
- - All prices are only for perfect OWC's (Original Wooden Case) = 12 * 750 ml bottles.
- - All stocks are of verified European provenance.
- - Bordeaux Traders holds no responsibility over accuracy of information.
- - Images may not reflect wines held in stock.
- - Current Price is an indicative figure from market average; actual market value may vary.
- - Due to constant market evolution, buy/sell prices may be subject to change.
Bordeaux Traders - The Fine Wine Investment Brokerage GmbH
Mooslackengasse 17, 1190 Vienna
Phone: +43 676 490 51 19