Pichon Lalande 1991
Pichon-Lalande's 1991 is among only a handful of 1991s worthy of being the "wine of the vintage." Only 30% of the harvest went into the final wine, resulting in a deeper-colored, richer, more concentrated, and complex wine than the 1990, which was atypically light - even for the elegant Pichon-Lalande style. The 1991, which possesses plenty of tannin, displays an opaque, deep ruby/purple color, and a sweet nose of chocolate, cedar, and ripe, plummy, blackcurrant fruit. Round, medium to full-bodied, and opulent (atypical for a 1991), this wine finishes with considerable length and authority. Drink it over the next 10-15 years. The 1991 Pichon-Lalande is one of the stars of the vintage!
DISCLAIMER - Bordeaux Traders © 2015
- - All prices are only for perfect OWC's (Original Wooden Case) = 12 * 750 ml bottles.
- - All stocks are of verified European provenance.
- - Bordeaux Traders holds no responsibility over accuracy of information.
- - Images may not reflect wines held in stock.
- - Current Price is an indicative figure from market average; actual market value may vary.
- - Due to constant market evolution, buy/sell prices may be subject to change.
Bordeaux Traders - The Fine Wine Investment Brokerage GmbH
Mooslackengasse 17, 1190 Vienna
Phone: +43 676 490 51 19