Pichon Lalande 1992
The 1992 is the most disappointing wine made at this estate in nearly a decade. The wine reveals medium ruby color, a disjointed, awkward personality with compact, attenuated flavors, a stewed, tannic character, and harsh tannin in the short finish. The color is sound, but there is no charm or ripe fruit, resulting in a wine that is all structure, tannin, and alcohol. Three tastings after bottling, with nearly identical notes to those from cask tastings, confirm this wine's performance.
DISCLAIMER - Bordeaux Traders © 2015
- - All prices are only for perfect OWC's (Original Wooden Case) = 12 * 750 ml bottles.
- - All stocks are of verified European provenance.
- - Bordeaux Traders holds no responsibility over accuracy of information.
- - Images may not reflect wines held in stock.
- - Current Price is an indicative figure from market average; actual market value may vary.
- - Due to constant market evolution, buy/sell prices may be subject to change.
Bordeaux Traders - The Fine Wine Investment Brokerage GmbH
Mooslackengasse 17, 1190 Vienna
Phone: +43 676 490 51 19