Pichon Lalande 2011
The dark ruby/plum-colored 2011 Pichon Longueville, Comtesse de Lalande is an elegant, suave, medium-bodied effort with abundant black cherry and red and black currant fruit. Nearly St.-Julien-like in its texture and personality, this is a well-made, finesse-styled Pauillac to drink over the next 10-15 years.
DISCLAIMER - Bordeaux Traders © 2015
- - All prices are only for perfect OWC's (Original Wooden Case) = 12 * 750 ml bottles.
- - All stocks are of verified European provenance.
- - Bordeaux Traders holds no responsibility over accuracy of information.
- - Images may not reflect wines held in stock.
- - Current Price is an indicative figure from market average; actual market value may vary.
- - Due to constant market evolution, buy/sell prices may be subject to change.
Bordeaux Traders - The Fine Wine Investment Brokerage GmbH
Mooslackengasse 17, 1190 Vienna
Phone: +43 676 490 51 19