Delicious, elegant aromas and flavors of earth, mocha, cherries, and tobacco characterize this middle weight, dark ruby-colored 1999. It offers low acidity, sweet fruit, and an appealing combination of accessibility and balanced elegance. Drink it over the next 10-12 years.
Chateau Trotanoy is a right bank winery from the Pomerol Appellation, based in Bordeaux, France. Like with all fine wines produced in this region it is unclassified, however, Chateau Trotanoy is held in high regard due to the great wines it produces year after year.
Chateau Trotanoy only received its current name in the early 20th century from Jean-Jacques Moueix. Previously it was known as Trop Ennuie, and enjoyed widespread recognition as a great wine, whilst under the supervision of the Giraud family.
The vineyards of this prominent estate reach over 7 hectares with a grape distribution of 90% Merlot and 10% Cabernet Franc. On average, 1,500 to 2,500 cases of Chateau Trotanoy are produced each year.
1,500 - 2,500 cases
DISCLAIMER - Bordeaux Traders © 2015
- - All prices are only for perfect OWC's (Original Wooden Case) = 12 * 750 ml bottles.
- - All stocks are of verified European provenance.
- - Bordeaux Traders holds no responsibility over accuracy of information.
- - Images may not reflect wines held in stock.
- - Current Price is an indicative figure from market average; actual market value may vary.
- - Due to constant market evolution, buy/sell prices may be subject to change.