Chateau Duhart Milon
Chateau Duhart Milon is a world famous wine production estate based in the Pauillac appellation of Bordeaux, France. Currently it holds the rank of Fourth Growth according to the Bordeaux Wine Official Classification of 1855.
The vineyards for Chateau Duhart Milon spans an area of 73 hectares, planted primarily with Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Cabernet Franc; around 20,000 - 25,000 cases of Duhart Milon are produced on an annual basis.
Along with the primary wine Duhart Milon, a second wine labeled Moulin de Duhart is also in production under the supervision of the general manager Charles Chevallier.
20,000 - 25,000 cases
DISCLAIMER - Bordeaux Traders © 2015
- - All prices are only for perfect OWC's (Original Wooden Case) = 12 * 750 ml bottles.
- - All stocks are of verified European provenance.
- - Bordeaux Traders holds no responsibility over accuracy of information.
- - Images may not reflect wines held in stock.
- - Current Price is an indicative figure from market average; actual market value may vary.
- - Due to constant market evolution, buy/sell prices may be subject to change.