Chateau La Mission Haut Brion
Chateau La Mission Haut Brion is a top winery based in Bordeaux, France, located in the Pessac-Leognan appellation. The Chateau is in the famous wine growing region of Graves, with additional property in Talence. Chateau la Mission Haut Brion has been classified amongst the Grand Crus since the Graves Classification in 1953.
The chateau also produces a secondary wine labeled La Chapelle de la Mission since the 1991 vintage, mainly from its younger vines. A third, dry white wine named Chateau La Mission Haut Brion Blanc is also in production since the merger with Chateau Laville Haut Brion.
Not to be mistaken for the similar namesake Chateau Haut Brion, this prestigious winery repeatedly releases high grade wines at expensive prices, very well known for its remarkable bottle designs.
6,000 - 7,000 cases
Graves - Left Bank
DISCLAIMER - Bordeaux Traders © 2015
- - All prices are only for perfect OWC's (Original Wooden Case) = 12 * 750 ml bottles.
- - All stocks are of verified European provenance.
- - Bordeaux Traders holds no responsibility over accuracy of information.
- - Images may not reflect wines held in stock.
- - Current Price is an indicative figure from market average; actual market value may vary.
- - Due to constant market evolution, buy/sell prices may be subject to change.