Chateau Lafite Rothschild
Chateau Lafite Rothschild is one of the most famous and prestigious wine producing estates in the world. It is based in the Medoc, on the left bank of the Gironde River, situated in Bordeaux France, and has been under the ownership of the wealthy Rothschild family since the 19th century.
The fine wine Lafite Rothschild was one of the first to attain “first growth” status in the 1855 Bordeaux Classification, as it was a consistent producer of the world’s most expensive and highly rated red Bordeaux wines.
The name “Lafite” is derived from a Gascon term “la hite” signifying a small hill. Chateau Lafite Rothschild also produce a second wine in addition to their first growth, called Carruades de Lafite.
15,000 – 20,000 cases
First Growth - Premier Cru
Pauillac/Medoc - Left Bank
DISCLAIMER - Bordeaux Traders © 2015
- - All prices are only for perfect OWC's (Original Wooden Case) = 12 * 750 ml bottles.
- - All stocks are of verified European provenance.
- - Bordeaux Traders holds no responsibility over accuracy of information.
- - Images may not reflect wines held in stock.
- - Current Price is an indicative figure from market average; actual market value may vary.
- - Due to constant market evolution, buy/sell prices may be subject to change.