Chateau Leoville Las Cases
Chateau Leoville Las Cases is a famed wine producer from the Saint Julien appellation based in Bordeaux, France. The primary red fine wine produced by this estate is classified as a Second Growth, according to the Bordeaux Wine Official Classification of 1855.
Chateau Leoville Las Cases was once a subdivision of a much larger plot, along with Leoville Barton and Leoville Poyferre, until 1840 when the estate was once again divided to give Chateau Leoville Las Cases true independence.
The vineyards of Leoville las Cases span just under 100 hectares, with a grape selection of 65% Cabernet Sauvignon, 19% Merlot, 13% Cabernet Franc and 3% Petit Verdot. The estate was one of the first to introduce a second wine, labeled Clos du Marquis, however that is officially a separate wine. The actual second label is in production since 2007, referred to as Le Petit Lion de Marquis de Las Cases.
15,000 - 17,000 cases
Saint Julien/Left Bank
DISCLAIMER - Bordeaux Traders © 2015
- - All prices are only for perfect OWC's (Original Wooden Case) = 12 * 750 ml bottles.
- - All stocks are of verified European provenance.
- - Bordeaux Traders holds no responsibility over accuracy of information.
- - Images may not reflect wines held in stock.
- - Current Price is an indicative figure from market average; actual market value may vary.
- - Due to constant market evolution, buy/sell prices may be subject to change.