Chateau Mouton Rothschild
Chateau Mouton Rothschild is an elite and world famous wine estate in the village of Pauillac, situated in the Medoc region in the North West of Bordeaux, France. It is a consistent producer of the world’s top wines, with many claiming that the best clarets originate from this very Chateau.
The chateau’s frontrunner is the Mouton Rothschild, which was renamed from Brane-Mouton in 1853 by Nathan de Rothschild. Moreover, it is the first Chateau to fully grow and bottle the entire harvest. Chateau Mouton Rothschild is also a member of the fairly exclusive Primum Familiae Vini.
Chateau Mouton Rothschild also produces a second wine labeled Le Petit Mouton Rothschild. A signature style of this luxury wine is the label; every vintage has a world famous artist or sculptor responsible for the fancy label artwork, and is a tribute to the prestige and success of this top rated chateau.
15,000 - 20,000 cases
First Growth – Premier Cru
Pauillac/Medoc - Left Bank
DISCLAIMER - Bordeaux Traders © 2015
- - All prices are only for perfect OWC's (Original Wooden Case) = 12 * 750 ml bottles.
- - All stocks are of verified European provenance.
- - Bordeaux Traders holds no responsibility over accuracy of information.
- - Images may not reflect wines held in stock.
- - Current Price is an indicative figure from market average; actual market value may vary.
- - Due to constant market evolution, buy/sell prices may be subject to change.